Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcome


Welcome to my blog! I've been following others for so long now, I thought I would give it my best. My Name is David. I am an Interior Designer by trade. I have been back in San Diego since January of 2008 and I couldn't be happier here. Since arriving I have gained a "family" member. Jersey was born in November of 2007. She looks like a Jack Russell, but she's actually a chihuahua. I've also lost a member. Ginger was a Golden Retriever that I adopted from my parents. She was born in February of 1994. She took her last breath this spring. We miss her. My partner Shawn and I have been together since March of 1996. We were married last September, but the voters of California snatched that away from us. We are currently awaiting the California Supreme Court ruling on whether or not our is valid. All in a day, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment